Standard Band Line-up:|
Rosie Eade vocals & guitar
+ Steve Matthews on mandolin & tenor guitar
+ Simon Stanley on bass guitar + vocals
+ Niall Robinson on cajon, tabla, bodhran + vocals (& drum-kit)
+ occasional special guests (e.g. fiddle, whistles, slide guitar), especially fun for festivals!
Rosie and Band - STANDARD STAGE SETUP PLAN
Rosie on tour - the finer details
• Rosie is available for gigs, festivals and events and loves travelling throughout the UK (and beyond) as solo/duo/band.
• For far afield gigs (band half based in Devon), advanced notice is recommended (~6 months)
such that gigs can be organised into a mini-tour to help spread transport costs, though we do also consider last minute bookings.
• Fees are negotiable, taking into account the travel and accommodation costs, the aim of the event (e.g. charity, corporate),
whether PA etc. is provided, and most importantly the availability of guest tickets, food vouchers and fun (especially wrt festivals!).
• A small PA can be provided, suitable for pubs and medium sized indoor events. Beyond this, suitable alternatives will need to be discussed.
• The repertoire is mainly original songs written by Rosie, but also includes a selection of her
favourite folk songs and covers of bands who have inspired her musical journey, and she is rather fond of sing-alongs (see videos below).
• On request, Rosie Eade Band do occasional special "rocked up" shows featuring full drum kit, electric guitars and electric mandolin!
• Rosie also enjoys doing special "traditional folk" shows, on request, where more of her set can be weighted towards her favourite
folk interpretations and covers, complementing her folk story songs.
• Rosie will consider specific requests for covers for special events (past examples have included songs for the first dance at weddings, and favourite songs
for birthday events) but advanced warning is required, preferably of a few months so she can apply her own personal magic!
• Rosie is available as a session musician for gigs and recording -
sings and plays guitar, penny whistles, alto saxophone (grade 8), piano (grade 8) and clarinet (grade 8).
• Rosie is also available for penny whistle, folk-tunes, and singing workshops.
• For current gig list see GIGS tab.
• For recent reviews see REVIEWS tab.
• For more on REB's musical friends and projects see FRIENDS tab.
• For more on REB's experience in terms of festivals, gigs and radio play see LINKS tab.